Goodbye to this......
Hello to this........

So our journey begins in Lehi. I will miss everyone I met here in St. George and I will be back OFTEN to see all yall. Thanks in advance to everyone who helped us pack up the U-Haul. We owe you BIG TIME.
Christian ~ April ~ Kylee ~ Laynee
9 comments:
April, I hope you keep in touch through the internet and when you come and visit! Don't forget about us!!!
What a cute house! We are so sad to see you guys move. You better keep in touch! Kayden and Kylee's marriage is still on no matter where you live :) Good luck with everything!!
I'm so sad you're leaving! No more randomly seeing you at Texas Roadhouse... SAD! We'll miss you, but we wish you well in your new adventure in Lehi.
I am sooo sad! I hope you enjoy it up there. PLEASE keep in touch! I will miss my venting buddy!
Your house is cute!!
Good luck to you guys!! I hope everything goes well! :)
wanna know something funny, your house looks exactly like the one my brother lives in, in Lehi also. you and my sister in law kelly should hang out! let me know if you want her info.
Looks like a nice house I will have to come see it soon!!!!
Your house is so cute! I love it! I love the big yard!! I hope everything is going great! Lehi is a great place to live...and hey Cabela's is right down the street! Ha Ha...but the shopping is awesome...a million times better than here...I love it up there...now if I could just get my husband to move there!! ;) Oh ya, but I'm the one who hates the snow!
Your new house is darling. I bet you have it done up so cute already. We miss you so much. But our loss is Lehi's gain. Keep your chin up. Blogging is the best for situations like this!
Post a Comment