



I kid you not this is the place we stayed in over the weekend. It's was nicer than anything I ever have or will ever stay in again. It was a place called Escala at the Canyons Resort in Park City. It was so nice to get away and take a little break from unpacking. We played a lot of Wii, shopped and even managed to sneak in family pictures. Thank you so much grandpa and grandma Mason for planning such an AWESOME family getaway.







9 comments:
How fun! For a second I thought these were pictures of your new house. Are you getting settled in?
WOW!!! that is really nice. looks like it was fun now get down here and bring my baby!!! LOL
WOW!!! that is really nice. looks like it was fun now get down here and bring my baby!!! LOL
You are most welcome. It was all our pleasure to have us all together. And Christian only goofed around in ONE family picture - truly a personal record for him.
Wow! I've only been to places like that in my dreams.
Dang Gucci!!! I miss you already! Be a good little girl-illa!!!
Wow, when I first came to your blog I thought maybe this was your new house, and I wasn't going to feel sorry for you anymore. It's beautiful. And I bet it helped relieve some stress. Keep in touch!
That place was sooo nice! How fun. I'm glad you were able to get away after moving. Everyone deserves a vacation after that.
I thought you were showing us pictures of your new house, I was going to be seroiusly impressed! That looks awesome, and weekend get away would be so nice! I need one.... SOON!!!!
Post a Comment