Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hogle Zoo




Saturday we took advantage of the weather and decided to go to the zoo. I was really excited to take Kylee because every time we see any sort of animal she gets really really excited and starts squealing and eventually barks like a dog. Her favorites of the day were the Turkey's, Monkey's and the water that was in all of the animals areas. She wasn't too thrilled with anything else surprisingly but I think she had a pretty good time.

After the zoo we hit our final destination:
It was a place called Pat's BBQ that we saw on Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives on the food network. It was divine and Christian pretty much thought it was Christmas in June. Anyone coming to SLC who loves a good BBQ joint ought to check this place out. It was super super good.
We had a great day and completely wore ourselves out but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! We were just there. Josie loved the monkeys and the turkeys too. They were the most active! Kylee is getting so big. Love you guys.

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun day and congrats on having another girl!!!!!

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

April...I am so glad that you posted about Pat's! I am a huge BBQ nut and I really havent found good BBQ up here. I think we may have to go check this out next weekend! Hope you are liking Lehi...what is Christian doing again up here?

Cherish said...

aren't you so glad you live where there are so many fun things to take your kids to do? I will have to try that bbq place.