Sunday, June 21, 2009

Will Kylee be a......

Big sister to a baby boy or baby girl? Tomorrow is the big day but does anyone care to guess what it will be before? Those who think it's a girl I promise I won't tell Christian. If he finds out he will probably hunt you down and hurt you. J/K he won't but he is really praying for a boy. I on the other hand am praying for a girl. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I am excited to hear what you're having! Having only three boys, I am pretty partial to boys. They are so much fun!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm wanna say boy for Christian, but I'm feeling girl! Good luck! Post ASAP!

john & natalie said...

I can't wait to find out! Let us know ASAP :)

April said...

How exciting! make you post the results! It was fun hanging out the other night too!

bensonfamily said...

It will be a girl if you follow the pattern of our family all of us kids have gone in two like that 2 boys 2 girls etc sorry Christian but Kylee needs a playmate and boys are no fun!! jk call mw with the news love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hear! Whatever it is you better be coming to visit so we can see this little gem! I am going to guess girl! (only because everyone guessed mine was a girl and it turned out a boy)

The White Clan said...

I really don't have a guess. But I can't wait to hear.

Life at the Linton's said...

I would have to say boy :) Sorry April. Try and get Christian to find another boy's name though -k-

bensonfamily said...

I guess I would have won the bet yea congratulations!