Deb at Funny Face Photography took Kylee's pictures a few weeks ago and they turned out so well. We are always so impressed with the work she does and this time was no exception. This was way passed Kylee's bedtime but she was such a sport and even gave us a few smiles. I still can't believe she is already 1. The time has gone by so fast and we have enjoyed every single minute of it. Happy Birthday Kylee.
5 comments:
They are adorable. YOu know how I feel about pictures. So way to go getting smiles out of her. She looks happy in all of them...at least she's not scowling like Josie. And by the way, I hope she survived being in the same room with Josie this morning...sorry!
Deb is amazing! Those pictures are so precious!
So cute! I love her little outfit. She is darling..we are going to miss you guys!
These are the cutest picture ever!
I really think Kylee is the cutest little girl EVER!! :)
LOVE....I say LOVE the photos....what an adorable little angel you have there. Let me know what's up with you guys and moving to Lehi????? Miss you! Sheila
Post a Comment