Ok so this is probably not exciting for anyone else but me but I'm posting about it anyway. Kylee got her first tooth today. Can you believe it? 8 and 1/2 months old and she just got her first tooth. I really am so excited for her even though she really has no idea what that weird thing in her mouth is. What a big step and super to cool to see as a new mom.
Flashback!!! Porter Potty Training
13 years ago







8 comments:
YEA!!! now we know why she was rubbing her tounge on her gums friday! where is it top or bottom?
cool! Man, Porter has some catching up to do if he's going to be able to run around with her. They'll go to seminary together and dances and cute stuff like that. =P Planning my son's friends; I'm sure he'll love that.
Yea Kylee!!!
Yea Kylee!!!
How exciting!!! I've heard that babies who get their teeth a little later have better teeth, I don't know if that's true or not but how exciting! My little guy has 12....I can't even believe it! I hope that Kylee wasn't too fussy or sick-getting teeth can be miserable for some babies....
It has only just begun! The first one was fun the second was okay and after that Josie got sick with teeth. I hope you are lucky enough that she doesn't. I hope she is feeling better.
Nathan's 1st and 2nd tooth came in one after another (Fri and Sat). They were awful! I hope the rest aren't as bad.
I have a friend and her kids teeth don't start coming in until a year.. so no worries Kylee is not late.
Mason didn't get any teeth until 9 months, and then got six a once. HORRID!!!
A few more and bring on adult food! YAY!
Post a Comment