So this is a little late (a day to be exact) due to a very sick child and a very busy day but I couldn't skip this post. Happy 30th Birthday Christian!!!! I just want you to know how much I love you. You truly are the best husband anyone could ever ask for and I really am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for always making me and everyone around you laugh. You have am AMAZING personality and even better a great sense of humor. You make life so much easier even though I try my hardest to make it difficult. Thank you for your patience and your love. I don't know anyone else that would be able to put up with my freak outs and my yelling fits. And I have never been loved the way that you love me. You always have a way of making me feel like I am the most important person in the world to you. Most of all, thank you for being such an awesome dad. I see in your eyes and your actions just how much you love Kylee. She really is a lucky girl to have you as her dad. We love you so much and we hope that you had a great birthday.
Flashback!!! Porter Potty Training
13 years ago







5 comments:
You ARE the most important person in the world to him! How grateful we are that he found you and that you love him as much, if not more, than we do. Happy belated birthday, Christian! (How can my baby be 30??!!)
Seriously I got all teary eyed!
Happy birthday Christian!
I am all veclempt.. you are very blessed to have such a great man. You have to remember that behind EVER great man is an even greater woman.. That is the truth a Prophet said it :) I did not realize Brad and Christians b-days were so close. Brads is the 22nd...
Love you!! Wish we lived closer
Happy Late bday Christian!!
I am all veclempt.. you are very blessed to have such a great man. You have to remember that behind EVER great man is an even greater woman.. That is the truth a Prophet said it :) I did not realize Brad and Christians b-days were so close. Brads is the 22nd...
Love you!! Wish we lived closer
Happy Late bday Christian!!
Sweetness! Happy Birthday to Christian! Hope Kylee is feeling better. Speaking of babies, there's mine now. Later!
Post a Comment