Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If we don't answer.......

we're busy watching these shows every Monday and Tuesday. These are our favorite shows of the year in no particular order. Everyone should check them out as well. We have turned into some serious t.v. junkies.







7 comments:

Jess said...

We watch the same shows! But we only watch American Idol for the first little while, after they auditions, we don't care anymore.

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

I love Biggest Loser, I root for each one of the contestants because I can only imagine how hard it would be to do what they do. I also love American Idol, but only after the auditions are over. I get tired of them for some reason.

bensonfamily said...

american idol rocks!!

Natalie Bergquist said...

The only show I ever watched religiously was Oprah. During the day I would always have the Today show and Good Things Utah on. That's about it. The only sitcoms I love are Seinfeld (got all 9 seasons on dvd), Golden Girls (my #1 favorite show;got all 7 seasons), and more recently, The Office. You can fill me in on current tv shows! =)

Anonymous said...

Ok, totally jealous about the sushi place. We are missing the good sushi places. We HAVE to get together if we ever make it home and go out for sushi together with you guys.
Also, I completely agree on the shows, love them all and am junkies right there with you.

The Sutherland Family said...

Yes, we love 24 and american idol as well...i seriously look forward to the days these shows are on! Glad to know we're not the only tv junkies!

john & natalie said...

It's American Idol, 24, Bones, House, Prison Break, and The Office for us. And you thought YOU GUYS were t.v. junkies. As far as I'm concerned, t.v. watching is about the only think a Kansas winter is good for.