Does anyone else's husband like football/baseball or fantasy football/baseball as much as my husband does? Since the moment he got up the t.v. has been on and he flips from one game to another game and to another game to another game. If I start talking to him he has to push the pause button so he doesn't miss a thing. The best part about this whole thing is that if he is feeding Kylee while watching sports I'll look over and the nipple of the bottle is down on her neck instead of in her mouth. He also has been tormenting Kylee. It originally started out as him just casually playing with her. He was holding her on his lap and making the sound of a car shifting gears. (Is that even a sound?) and all of a sudden her bottom lip starts sticking out and she gives us that sad puppy dog look and she just starts crying. So then he tried it again and she did the same thing. So then he says I'm gonna go in the office and make that sound. Tell me if she gives you the face again. DUDE..... she is five months old and he laughs about making her cry. I have to admit it was a little funny but I also felt so bad for her. The sound really did scare her. I love my husband with all my heart but today GRRRRRR..... That pretty much sums up how I feel about Saturdays and football and my husband teasing my five month old.
7 comments:
What is it with men and football? You're a really good wife to let him watch all those football games. I won't let Jake. If I did, that's all it would ever be and I would go nuts!
It is really starting to alarm me how similar your stories are to mine. I want to be a cool wife so I try to just do my own thing and let John watch 5 games at the same time all day. I tell myself that the season will be over someday and I will have my husband back :) It's getting old.
I HATE football. It is the most pointless sport. My children were destroying my house yesterday and Chris didn't care, he just kept watching, then he took a nap. I just have one question....Where is my nap? So girl I feel ya, sorry!
diddo on the nap thing...I can't complain about my hubby though, I love football and the situation is probably reversed at our house, but I don't watch pro much I get enough with little league, High school and college ball. However, I was thinking, how convenient it is for the husband to nap whenever tired, when was the last time I got an uninterrupted nap?
I am so glad my husband doesn't watch football! haha :) Be nice to Kylee Christian! What comes around goes around. She'll get you back in her teenagers years way worse! haha :)
Oh my gosh can we just all move away together until football is over?? Just be glad you are not me when football is not on he is hunting.. Yep gone all this week hunting. i can handle one football game but all day sunday and monday?? Somebody punch me.. ;)
Jake isn't too bad-I think I annoy him more with my reality tv shows I watch and I love "Brothers and Sisters" on Sundays-now he just knows to just hand on over the remote at 9:00 pm on Sundays! Oh and I love "The Hills" I try to stay up on Monday nights but it doesn't always happen! Jake loves to tease Jaxon-and Jaxon is THE MOST sensitive baby-you could look at him wrong and he'll start crying-Jake calls him a mommy's boy!!! So I hear ya sister, I hear ya!!
Post a Comment