Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name: Christian Elliott Mason
*How long have you been married? Almost a year and a half
*How long did you date? 7 months
*How old is he? 29 but closer to 30
*Who eats more sweets? ME!!
*Who said I love you first? Him
*Who is taller? Him
*Who can sing best? Hmmm... I think I can sing but can't- He definitely is the singer
*Who is smarter? Christian.... ALL THE WAY. I won't tell you about some of the dumb things I say and do. Mindy and Dallas.... Zip your lips. Give me a break, I graduated from Cedar High.
*Who does laundry? Me
*Who pays bills? Me
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed.. Him
*Who mows the lawn? Him
*Who cooks dinner? Him
*Who drives? Him but sometimes I wonder why I let him drive. Sometimes I think we may not even make it to our destination.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him... I am never wrong. hehehe
*Who kissed who first? Him in my brothers garage. How romantic.
*Who asked who out first? Him
*Who wears the pants? I think I wear the pants. I say jump and he says how high. (most of the time)
Love ya Mason!!!!!

I tag..... Kacey, Amy, Angela, Audrey, Marcy and Natalie

4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That is a lot of "Him's!" I love that he is the cook of the home!

The White Clan said...

YOU HATE ME!!!!

The White Clan said...

Because you tagged me! Thats all, no biggie!

Audrey Henderson said...

you must have espn or something (legally blonde reference), cause I was just thinking nobody has even ever tagged me and i felt left out, no longer! thanks mrs. mason!