ok everyone, I finally gave in and decided to start a blog. Christian and I are super boring so don't get too excited over this. I will try to keep you updated on our uneventful lives.
I'm so glad you finally did! It gives me another way to use credit union time productively! You seriously will become a blogging addict! I promise it happens to everyone!
YEAH!! I am so excited to get another blog to check. Seriously though-Kylee is so stinking cute and I feel terrible because she has now grown out of the present I bought. I will get her another one and try to get it to you on Labor Day. Will you be in Parowan?
I am so glad you started a blog. It's fun huh? I agree with everyone else you will become addicted!!!! It's so cute, you'll have to show me how you did your slide show.
Christian and I were married on June 15, 2007. Kylee Brooke joined our lives on May 14, 2008 and things have never been the same since. Welcome to Mason Mania!!!!!
8 comments:
Welcome to the Blogging world! "Warning may be addicting"
I'm so glad you finally did! It gives me another way to use credit union time productively! You seriously will become a blogging addict! I promise it happens to everyone!
YEAH!! I am so excited to get another blog to check. Seriously though-Kylee is so stinking cute and I feel terrible because she has now grown out of the present I bought. I will get her another one and try to get it to you on Labor Day. Will you be in Parowan?
YAY!!!!! BLogging is fun!! I'm so glad you joined!!!
hi masons. kylee is so cute but you know i love her!im not much of a blogger but i will check for cute new pictures!
We're so excited you guys have started a blog! Can't wait to read about all your adventures.
Yey! Blogging rocks! Welcome to a new addiction!
I am so glad you started a blog. It's fun huh? I agree with everyone else you will become addicted!!!! It's so cute, you'll have to show me how you did your slide show.
Post a Comment