I was cooking dinner last night only to turn around and see this......
Guess you are never too young to start playing the Wii. She will be a pro at bowling by the time she is 6 months old. Watch out grandpa Mason!!!!
Christian ~ April ~ Kylee ~ Laynee
11 comments:
Too funny!
That is really really really really cute.
Alright Christian! He's going to get to a point where he's not any good unless he's holding her... It's happened to me.
haha that's funny!
So cute :)
I love everything about his post, it's so cute!
Oh my gosh, Kylee is too cute. It was so good to hear from you. Isn't blogging the best. I'm putting you on my blogger's we love list so I can keep tabs. And you are right, I can't believe I have two kids either!
I found you! Hope all's going well! Your little girl is sure a cutie!
Trudy
That is so funny! Jake always plays playstation and gives Jaxon his own controller to play! She's a daddy's girl all ready! That is so cute!!
that is sweet, at least she's not laying on the ground crying while he plays wii oblivious to her...
That is halarious. We are too scared to get a wii because I think we would just play all day and ignore the kids.
That is such a cute picture! April, I love your blog! We for sure need to get together soon! Lets try and plan something for next week. Rick will be working days.
Post a Comment