Thursday, September 11, 2008

WOW!!!!

The rules: No cleaning!!!!! That is it, I want to see how you really live! And you must tag 5 people back. Here we go! And please don't judge!

1. Closet

Christian is definitely a lot cleaner than myself. My closest is kind of a wierd shape so you can't really see all of it. I did the best I could.

2. SinkOur sink is usually pretty clean. As soon as we are done cooking I usually do the dishes. Our arangement is that Christian does the cooking (he is an AMAZING cook) and I do the dishes.


3. Toilet

Good thing I just cleaned this the other day and good thing you can't see all the dirt on my base boards. NASTY!!!!

4. Laundry Room Good thing you can't see the counter space on the other side of the door.

5. Kids/Pets I choose the kids! We have been through two Bull Dogs and I would choose kids any day.

6. Place you want to visit The Phillipines. Christian served his mission there and he keeps telling me how amazing it is there.
7. Your fridge/freezer
Ok so we have not been shopping in a really long time. Our fridge is bare! SCARY

8. Self Portrait I have been avoiding the camera ever since I had Kylee so this honestly is the only picture I could find of myself. UGH!!!!!

9. Favorite room
My Bedroom. I love love love to sleep!!! It's a good thing my baby is a good sleeper.
10. Favorite shoes

Any Flip Flops - all year round. I love St. George

I tag Ashlee, Brooke Jensen, Brooke B, Keish, and Marcy. If anyone else wants to, GO FOR IT!

8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It doesn't look like your fridge is bare too me! Also, I'm way jealous of your washer and dryer. I want new ones!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Funny how there is food in the fridge but you can never find anything to eat. Does that happen to anyone else?

Washer and Dryer are awesome. Thanks to my hubby for buying them before we got married.

bensonfamily said...

your house is way too clean! i want to see it when you have 4 kids and they come home from school and mess it up. i always have dishes in the sink i hate dishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are awesome how you can keep it clean with a 4 month old and keep your sanity ill never know> love ya marcy

The White Clan said...

Your house is very clean! And your room is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house really does always look clean, I just thought you cleaned everytime before I came over.

Brooke B said...

You tagged me! Haha
I will do it I gotta take the pictures.
I love your bedroom your comforter is way cute!!

Kingskitchen said...

Your house is way too clean :) How are you my friend.. Kylee is sooooo cute. Visit my blog and under friends and family there is a blog template that you can go to. They are cool :) Take care
MISS YALL

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

WOW I LOVE YOUR BEDROOM SET! It's soo your style-I love the black furniture! P.S. your house is AMAZINGLY clean! I'm up north right now but when I get back my house will be clean so I can take pics and post them!!!!! Luv ya! One day we need to go do something!