Kylee got her ears pierced this afternoon and she was an AMAZING sport. She only cried for a split second then she was right back to being as happy as could be. I think it hurt me more than it hurt her. Doesn't she look cute?
You are brave! I can't do it to Josie, she is going to have to wait till she's older, that's her dad's rule. And I would have to have someone else hold her if I did it to her. She looks adorable
Christian and I were married on June 15, 2007. Kylee Brooke joined our lives on May 14, 2008 and things have never been the same since. Welcome to Mason Mania!!!!!
9 comments:
April she looks so cute you will be glad you did this she is adorable!!!
Very cute! We had to wait until we were 12 to get our ears pierced. haha :)
Apes-she is so cute. I think she looks a lot like you. I love the earrings. How fun to have such a cute little girl to have fun with.
How cute. She is a doll! I would have been the one to cry more than my baby.
What a fox! LOL! They look adorable, I'm way too scared to get Carmendee's ear pierced.
It is so much easier when they are young! Adorable!
P.S. I tagged you!
You are brave! I can't do it to Josie, she is going to have to wait till she's older, that's her dad's rule. And I would have to have someone else hold her if I did it to her. She looks adorable
Ohh it looks way cute!!
I am glad she was a good sport :)
So cute!! I love babies with their ears pierced. I got Mia's done when she was 3 months too!
Post a Comment