Kylee has turned into quite the little singer as you can see. It's amazing how fast they pick up on things. She also sings the theme song to My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (yes, we watch WAY too much TV), and twinkle twinkle little star. Usually she won't let me get her on camera doing this but for some reason tonight she felt like showing off and I'm glad she did. She is too cute for her own well being even though her hair is sticking straight up in the air.
Flashback!!! Porter Potty Training
13 years ago







11 comments:
Video isn't working for me! Ergg! Nathan is totally starting to hum the theme songs at the beginning of his shows! So cute!
soooooo cute!!!!
She is very cute. She could come to our house any day and watch all the same cartoons. We see them every morning too.
so cute. LMNOP was the best part. :)
This is soooo cute. It's amazing how fast they grow up huh! I'm glad she let you get it on tape:)
What a little smartie! She is so cute..Alli has been into singing twinkle little star lately as well.
Sooooooooooo cute!!!! Little Einstein herself. =)
I am impressed, it's so cute when she sings "lmnop". I can't wait for you guys to be back. The arranged marriage is back on :)
I love her! She is so cute! I need to see you guys before you move away form me. Text me!
How stinkin' cute!!!!
We think she is adorable! We watched this twice and we love the lmnop! :)
Post a Comment