How cute!! Laynee is getting big. We need to get Kayden and Kylee together to play in the snow. We'll let the Dad's suffer and we'll stay in and keep warm! Christmas is going to be fun this year at your house.
Your baby is soooo beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! I hope you are doing well! I can't believe your baby is all ready a month old! She is sooo precious. We only have girls in our fam and my dad always wanted a boy but girls always have a special place in their daddy's heart ;) and it takes a real man to make a girl....I hope to one day have a girl!!
Your baby is soooo beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! I hope you are doing well! I can't believe your baby is all ready a month old! She is sooo precious. We only have girls in our fam and my dad always wanted a boy but girls always have a special place in their daddy's heart ;) and it takes a real man to make a girl....I hope to one day have a girl!!
Christian and I were married on June 15, 2007. Kylee Brooke joined our lives on May 14, 2008 and things have never been the same since. Welcome to Mason Mania!!!!!
6 comments:
April your kids are soooo darling! Kylee is getting so big! What cute kids!
Cute!!!!! You have such beautiful precious girls! =)
How cute!! Laynee is getting big. We need to get Kayden and Kylee together to play in the snow. We'll let the Dad's suffer and we'll stay in and keep warm! Christmas is going to be fun this year at your house.
Your baby is soooo beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! I hope you are doing well! I can't believe your baby is all ready a month old! She is sooo precious. We only have girls in our fam and my dad always wanted a boy but girls always have a special place in their daddy's heart ;) and it takes a real man to make a girl....I hope to one day have a girl!!
Your baby is soooo beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! I hope you are doing well! I can't believe your baby is all ready a month old! She is sooo precious. We only have girls in our fam and my dad always wanted a boy but girls always have a special place in their daddy's heart ;) and it takes a real man to make a girl....I hope to one day have a girl!!
You are the cutest family!! I can't get over your little babe, she is just so beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment