On Sunday Kylee spotted the wii remotes and really wanted to play with them. So Christian turned on tennis and let her "help" him play. She thought it was cool at first and then decided that she wanted to hold the remote all by herself and when Christian wouldn't let her that's when she leaned over sideways and at the same time Christian swung the remote. Does she not look like a rag doll being tossed around in his lap? When Christian gave her free reign to the remote she got down and tried to show us some of her skills. It amazes me how much they learn just by watching the things we do. She is getting more and more of a personality every single day and not a day goes by that she doesn't surprise us with new and super funny things. I love this girl and could not imagine my life without her.
Flashback!!! Porter Potty Training
13 years ago







9 comments:
so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. And wait until she starts talking it gets a lot more interesting. Like yesterday Ezekiel tried on a hat then looked at me and said "do I look distinguished?" ...what the!....turns out he learned it from a cartoon.
So funny! Love it! Nathan wants to do everything by himself too!
That's adorable! She is getting so big. I miss seeing her. You only have 39 days! That's awesome. I know it seems eternal. I'm right there with you. I hope you're feeling good. Tell Christian thanks again, you guys are awesome.
Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! She is so so so so cute. I love the little rag doll moment and the high 5 is precious. I think seeing little kids and their dad's together is the best. Love these little people!
She is so dang cute!!!!!!! come back down so I can play!!!!
It's so funny how they get independent so fast! She is such a little cutie! The high 5 is sooo cute!
ha ha, how funny! She is so dang cute. I love to watch her walk around. She is getting so big!!
That is so funny! It was good to see you too! And no, you were looking cute..I always look scary when you see me ha!
Okay and for the shots..I got her flu shot at her pediatrician's office and the h1n1 at the provo health department. I know they are all out as of right now but the Salt Lake health department is doing some on Saturday from 7-1pm. Good Luck, hopefully you can get one soon!
Post a Comment