At almost 16 months old Kylee has started taking her first steps. Christian and I have been working with her at home and she would only take a few steps here and there but while visiting my parents this weekend she decided she would do the marathon walk. I guess there is hope that she will be walking by the time this new baby gets here. Miracles really do happen!!!!
Flashback!!! Porter Potty Training
13 years ago







9 comments:
Yea! Kylee! That's great! Josie was 14 months. I think it has to be their idea. She is getting so big. I wish I could have seen you this weekend.
YAY!! Look at her go. She is going to have so much fun now!
She did it! Look at her go! See nothing to worry about, except keeping better track of her now. Lucky though, I wish Kyler would take off. We are still only at a couple of steps.
Congratulations! Ever wonder if you will start wishing her back to not walking? I heard once they walk they only run. Dun dun dun!!!! And there is a purpose to everything! =)
I am so happy she started walking!! She looks so dang cute!
When did she grow up! Holy cow! I need to see her and you guys! It's been far too long! :(
She is sooo cute! Jaxon finally started walking around 17 months...I was worried especially when everyone and their dog gives their opinion and thinks your kids should get tubes! I knew it would happen so I tried not to worry, but when they do it's sooo exciting! YAY for Kylie
Thanks girl :)
How are you doing? How is Salt Lake? It's been awhile since we have caught up! Email me brookebirke@gmail.com
How are you feeling??
Yay Kylee!!!
Post a Comment