So I hired an exterminator. Well.....ok it's just Christian but really, we have a HUGE problem at this house. Wasps, EVERYWHERE and anyone who knows me knows that I am petrified of bee's, wasps, hornets, whatever you want to call them. I run like Forest Gump and I don't stop until those suckers leave me alone. We even have them building nests literally on our front door. It's ridiculous how many there are around here and it looks as though we aren't the only one with this problem. All the neighbors have them as well. UGH.....
6 comments:
I don't remember what we would do about wasps up North, but I should ask my dad and let you know :) So this post is sort of pointless.. but good luck. Remember when I texted you about our bug problem?? Luckily they are gone, but we still find dead ones every now and then :(
Yikes! If it makes you feel any better we have them building nests here too. I hope the exterminator helped.
oh my gosh I would die. I hate bee's or anything of that nature too. And now that the kids see that i freak out they are terrified of anything flying too, even flies. Good luck!
haha, I can witness to the fact that you do run like Forest Gump when there's a flying insect around...haha! Miss our walks!! Hope your exterminator can do the trick!!
oh, that would freak me out too. I hope you can get rid of them
Oh man! I remember we had that problem when I was living at home. We had tons of them, they had nests everywhere. Good luck!
Post a Comment