Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little miss attitude

A few weeks ago we got Kylee's 6 month pictures taken. Let me just say that she was the BIGGEST stinker. She would not smile no matter how stupid we were acting, how many faces we pulled, and how many songs we sang to her. We tried everything. As you can see by the pictures she was excited to be there. So excited that the photographer gave us half off the price because she wouldn't smile. But...... Thanks to Deb at Funny Face Photo for being patient with us and capturing Kylee at her finest. We managed to get a few smiles out of her. They all turned out really cute especially the ones of her pulling attitude. Funny to see her little personality come out everyday and scary that she takes after me. Eeek!!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Let me know if you ever need a babysitter :)

TheBaumanns said...

I love the pictures! I'm making a magnet board for our living room and I want to get pics of friends to put up. Can I get one of your family pictures?? I love the oneo f you guys hugging with Kylee in between you. Hey - you gonna be up here on New Year's Eve? We're going up to a cabin for a big party that night if you wanna come with.

Kingskitchen said...

We are still alive :) Jackson and I are still in Missouri until Dec 22...... I am really missing Bradley!! It is fun, but I am pretty much ready to be home :) How are you? The pictures are AWESOME!!! You look beautimous

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

So cute! I love them.

The White Clan said...

I am a huge fan of the serious face. She is so dang cute!!!! I love them all!

Jess said...

Oh my heavens! She is adorable! Deb did a great job. Your pictures are amazing. Too cute!!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute pictures! She looks like she didn't do too bad- I love her chubby cheeks, SO cute.

Life at the Linton's said...

I really love the peace sign! She is so stinking cute (no smile and all) You guys are such an adorable family.

Heather!!! said...

The pictures are adorable! I love them! How have you been? Hope all is well! :)

Brooke B said...

So cute!!
She is getting so big she is so freaking cute!! I love the vest the the headband!
I am glad everything is going good!
Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Those pictures are so adorable. It's fun to see the personality coming through

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Wow! She is adorable!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Those are so really cute pics! She is sooooo cute-pretty in pink!! LOVE the attitude!