Saturday, November 15, 2008

Take a Hike

A few weeks ago Christian and I went hiking up Snow Canyon on Johnson's Trail with our friends Dallas, Mindy and their little boy Kayden. It was beautiful weather and beautiful scenery. Anyone who hasn't hiked that should definitely do it. It only takes about 45 minutes total and is so worth it. Kayden and Kylee couldn't keep their hands off each other as you can see. What they don't know is that they already have an arranged marriage J/K. But it was fun to watch them interact and talk back and forth to each other. So thanks to Jeff and Sheri for letting us use their pack to haul Kylee around. We will return it one of these days :).

Oh and on a side note you still have a few more days to send me your email addresses before I go private.

6 comments:

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Yeah, well hiking sounds fun, too! You and Mindy's kids are so cute together. You're gonna wish you didn't tell me you'd do the next run because there is one in December that I'm gonna do. So I'll get you the info. Oh and add me
trudystanton@gmail.com

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What cute love birds! How fun to go on a hike! It was so fun having you come out the other day! We must do it again - and soon!

Jess said...

I'm so glad that we're not the only ones who has arranged marriages for their children. LOL!

The Sutherland Family said...

LOoks like a gorgeous hike! Thanks for the comments, and yes it does get funner and funner as they get older. You're little girl is adorable as well.

Plain Jame said...

April, I used to work with you at SUTC! add me to your blog so I can blog-stalk you!
jandjgarner@hotmail.com

The White Clan said...

Hey! Where are you???